Forums » News and Announcements

with Ward, so that will apparently be his next

• December 18, 2017 12:20 PM GMT

Scotland produced a series of fine performances to claim a first World Series victory in the London Sevens at Twickenham. Dougie Fife scored a try, his second of the game, after the hooter to give the Scots a 27-26 win over South Africa and cap a day that also included wins over England and the United States.Scotland started the tournament ranked a lowly 11th but stunned hosts England 17-0 in a one-sided quarter-final, with their tries coming from Damien Hoyland, James Fleming and Mark Robertson. That set up a clash with the United States, who had belied their underdog status in the last eight by running in six tries in a stunning 42-14 win over New Zealand. A selection of the players at the HSBC Sevens Series in Twickenham were micd up to reveal some interesting in-game moments A shock place in the final seemed to be on the cards when they led the Scots 17-7 midway through the second half but Fife scored two tries in quick succession to send Scotland into the final.They claimed an early lead on the Springboks in the final as well, thanks to a Scott Wight try, but appeared set to have to settle for a runners-up berth when Rosko Specman and Cecil Afrika responded.Fleming cut the deficit to 21-15 with a try, but South Africa seemed to be on their way to victory when Specman scored his second try of the game.Fife made it 26-22 with another score just seconds before full-time and Scotland were able to kick-off just before the hooter sounded, giving them one final possession to try and claim an unlikely victory. Dougie Fife was Scotlands hero with four tries across the semi-final and final And that was just what they did as they moved the ball out wide to the left and Fife side-stepped his way past three defenders to score a stunning tournament decider.Its an unbelievable feeling, Fife told Sky Sports. This team have come a long way, we truly believe we can beat anyone on our day and today we showed that. I think we surprised a few people.The United States finished third thanks to a 26-19 win over Fiji in their play-off while New Zealand went on to win the Plate competition, beating Argentina in the final after a comfortable 35-10 win over England earlier in the afternoon. Also See: Super Rugby: Advantage Chiefs US stun New Zealand, SBW hurt Follow @SkySportsRugby Rugby on Sky Wholesale Morocco Jerseys . He said Tuesday thats a big reason why he is now the new coach of the Tennessee Titans. Whisenhunt said he hit it off quickly with Ruston Webster when interviewing for the job Friday night. Cheap Football Morocco Jerseys . Pence singled in the winning run with no outs in the ninth inning to give the Giants a 7-6 victory over the San Diego Padres on Sunday. http://www.cheapmoroccojerseys.com/ . All of the scoring came in the final 20:04. Lucic scored on a power play at 15:46 of the third period, when he tipped a shot over Stars goalie Kari Lehtonen for a 3-1 lead. Morocco Jerseys From China . The defending champion beat Gael Monfils of France 7-6 (6), 6-3, while second-seeded Andy Murray of Britain dispatched Edouard Roger-Vasselin, also of France, 6-3, 6-3. Making his first appearance since injuring his wrist a month ago, Del Potro had difficulty with his service games in the first set. Authentic Soccer Morocco Jerseys .S. -- Nikolaj Ehlers registered a hat trick for the third straight game and Jonathan Drouin had a goal and five assists as the Halifax Mooseheads hammered the host Cape Breton Screaming Eagles 10-1 on Tuesday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. LAS VEGAS -- Andre Ward had just been awarded a unanimous decision victory against Sergey Kovalev to claim his three light heavyweight world title belts on Saturday night at T-Mobile Arena when the topic turned to Wards ring future.At the end of his post-fight news conference Ward was asked if he would ever consider moving up to the heavyweight division, where it is rare for a light heavyweight to find success. All-time greats such as Roy Jones Jr., Michael Spinks and Bob Fitzsimmons won world titles in both weight classes, but they are the exception. Other greats such as Archie Moore and Bob Foster failed when they moved up.Boxings marquee division does interest Ward (31-0, 15 KOs), whose win over Kovalev (30-1-1, 26 KOs) was tinged in controversy because Ward, who got knocked down in the second round, was given winning scores of 114-113 on all three judges scorecards even though the majority of media had Kovalev winning a close fight.Ward, however, said any move up to heavyweight would have to be the right situation. He ruled out facing giants of the division such as world titleholders Deontay Wilder and Anthony Joshua, enormous men who would have huge height and weight advantages.Theres certain guys you dont mess with and those guys are too big, Ward said. I respect them, but you got to find the right opponent and the right situation. So maybe one day, maybe not, but not those two.Ward said if he made the move, he would instead look to follow in the footsteps of Jones, whho was the undisputed light heavyweight world champion when he moved up to heavyweight for a shot at John Ruiz, a solid but unspectacular heavyweight who had a world title belt.ddddddddddddJones, who built himself into a rock-solid 193-pound fighter under the guidance of famed strength and conditioning coach Mackie Shilstone -- who also worked with Ward to prepare him for Kovalev -- easily outboxed the much slower and stationary 226-pound Ruiz to take his heavyweight belt in 2003 before returning to light heavyweight.Listen, Ive talked about this a lot and I know it sounds crazy. I know it does, Ward said. But I feel like I have a Roy Jones-type of situation in me before my career is over. And I have a great guy to do it with, Mackie Shilstone, but its got to be the right guy. Im not going to let my ego get in the way.Wards future is at light heavyweight for the time being, however. Kovalev exercised his right to an immediate rematch with Ward, so that will apparently be his next fight in the first half of 2017.HBO, which carried Kovalev-Ward on pay-per-view, will air a replay of the fight Saturday (10:35 p.m. ET/PT) along with live coverage of junior lightweight titleholder Vasyl Lomachenko (6-1, 4 KOs) making his first defense against fellow former featherweight titlist Nicholas Axe Man Walters (26-0-1, 21 KOs) at The Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '