Forums » News and Announcements

I dont think of the big picture like that, I am just thinki

• December 14, 2017 11:54 PM GMT

NEW DELHI --- As Indias Leander Paes and Saketh Myneni share court space at 7pm local time today, they will be up against the Rio Olympic gold medallists Marc Lopez and Rafael Nadal.A daunting task awaits India, trailing 0-2 in the World Group play-off tie, a win utterly essential for staying afloat. On the other hand, a victory for five-time champions Spain on Saturday will see them climb back to the elite group after dawdling in the zonal competition for two years now.The Spanish team has confirmed that Nadal and Marc will represent them in the doubles. Marc and Feliciano Lopez had become the first all-Spanish duo to win the doubles title at Roland Garros earlier this year and were earlier scheduled to take part in the doubles.On Friday, the Spanish team offered conflicting reasons for Nadals withdrawal, with Feliciano suggesting that the world No. 4 was playing through pain courtesy an injured left wrist, while David Ferrer and team captain Conchita Martinez squarely dismissed any such concerns, citing a stomach bug as the cause instead.Its likely that Feliciano will yet again take Nadals place in Sundays reverse singles. According to Davis Cup rules, team captains can change their nominations up to one hour before the start of play.Putting up a dispirited show, Myneni lost to David Ferrer in straight sets in the second singles on Friday. It was a bad day but we have to put this behind, Myneni said, I hope to help Paes in gaining back the momentum in the doubles. Hes such an experienced guy and a huge name. Myneni and Paes havent played together before.Aside from a win to keep Indias hopes alive, Paes also has a record to chase. A victory on Saturday will help him equal Italys Nicola Pietrangelis record for most doubles Davis Cup wins: 42. At this stage, I use records to motivate myself, Paes said.Indias recurring ill-fate at the World Group play-offs is now far from a surprise. They lost 2-3 to Serbia in 2014 and 1-3 to the Czech Republic last year -- to continue to remain in the Asia/Oceania competition. Cheap Blackhawks Jerseys China . Defenceman Yannick Weber scored the go-ahead goal early in the third period and the Canucks breathed a sigh of relief with a 2-1 win on Saturday night. Adidas Patrick Kane Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. http://www.cheapblackhawksjerseys.com/ . Perhaps Carroll was so prepared for a break because he believes there is very little the Seattle Seahawks need heading into the off-season. "I dont see anything that we need to add. We just have to get better," Carroll said. Wholesale Blackhawks Jerseys . A statement from the worlds top-ranked player says all checks "were satisfactory and showed positive evolution" regarding the injury, which contributed to his loss to Stanislas Wawrinka in the final in Melbourne. Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys .1 million pounds ($61.2 million) on Saturday, giving the beleaguered English Premier League champions a major lift. SPIELBERG, Austria -- Nico Rosberg says he would accept team orders at Mercedes if the team feels that is the appropriate reaction to his collision with Lewis Hamilton at the Austrian Grand Prix.Rosberg and Hamilton made contact on the final lap of the race as Hamilton attempted to pass Rosberg around the outside of Turn 2. Rosberg defended the position by running deep into the corner before Hamilton turned in and the two made contact.It is the second collision between the drivers this season and team boss Toto Wolff has made clear that team orders are being considered to prevent a third.Toto and Paddy [Lowe] are extremely competent people, and thats in their hands, Rosberg said. If they feel thats the way to go then I would accept it.dddddddddddd Thats it. Its not in my control.Asked if he felt he could still work with Hamilton following Sundays collision, Rosberg added: I dont think of the big picture like that, I am just thinking about today. Im gutted, and thats it. Why think back or forward, or whatever? I lost the race, he won it, and Im the guy who suffered in the collision. I was unlucky, he was lucky.Rosberg said Hamilton did not feel the need to talk to him after the race. Hamilton has said he hopes both Mercedes drivers are allowed to continue racing.? Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '