Forums » News and Announcements

, which is why Green practiced for the first time on We

• December 14, 2017 4:55 AM GMT

Captain Stephen Moore has briefed Australias Principality Stadium rookies about the special experience that awaits them in Cardiff.While the Wallabies hooker is no stranger to away Tests against Wales, a number of his squad have not previously tasted the big-match Cardiff atmosphere.And Moore, whose players are chasing a 12th successive victory over Wales since 2008, revealed the matter has been addressed.Weve talked about that, he said. It is a very loud stadium, its a very unique venue to play at.I know the roof will be open tomorrow, but there are a number of players who havent played here, so you do need to address that and make sure that the players who have been here before can share what its like and that experience. It is a special experience, it is very unique and it is very loud.?Australia finished as distant runners-up to New Zealand in the recently-completed Rugby Championship, which followed a 3-0 Test series whitewash at the hands of Eddie Jones resurgent England.But they now have a chance to finish 2016 on a high, with Wales presenting the first hurdle of a tour that also features appointments with Scotland, Ireland and England. We are pretty excited to get going, Moore added.Its a long tour, and we look forward to this first game. I think we have been building. There are a lot of new players who have come into the team over the year. In training, you can only see so much, and we are looking forward to the opportunity to play tomorrow, and it is really important we start the tour well.It is a big Test match. It is something we have been working towards. In terms of the record (against Wales), I think thats not something we have spoken about.Every game is just as important as the last one, and if you look back at what has happened in the past, you will trip yourself up a bit. There are a large number of players in this team who probably havent played against Wales before at all, so theyve got no history.I think Wales have picked a strong, experienced team. They will know what is required. They will be dangerous, as always. Air Max 97 Grise . -- The plastic that was taped across the lockers in Oaklands clubhouse came down and the champagne that was on ice went back into the cooler. Air Max 97 Pas Chère . As the crowd erupted, Davis knocked the ball off the glass and back into his hands. With 1:14 to go in overtime, Davis sixth block also became his 17th rebound. That, along with his 32 points -- which tied a career high -- proved too much for Denver to overcome, and the Pelicans held on for their third straight victory, 111-107 on Sunday night. http://www.chaussurepresto.fr/nike-air-footscape-magista.html . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. Nike Presto Fly Bleu Marine . The Olympic champion curler and TSN curling analyst immediately went online to look at the Halls long list of honoured members. Thats when the enormity of the honour sunk in. Nike Air Presto Fly Homme . Cote was eligible to become a free agent Feb. 15. Cote helped running back Jon Cornish run for a league-high 1,813 rushing yards en route to being named the leagues most outstanding player. SAN ANTONIO -- San Antonio Spurs guard Danny Green refuses to visualize potential eyesight issues as the culprit in a subpar 2015-16 campaign, in which he finished with the second-lowest three-point shooting percentage of his career (33.2).Still, that didnt stop the eighth-year veteran from undergoing LASIK eye surgery shortly after the teams loss to the Oklahoma City Thunder in the Western Conference semifinals.My eyesight wasnt that bad to begin with, Green said.Perhaps thats true. But Green knocked down just 30.1 percent from three-point range during the 2015 calendar year; this, after connecting on better than 40 percent from long range over his first four seasons in San Antonio.San Antonio waited and waited throughout the season for Green to shake the slump. Then, it appeared Greens struggles were finally subsiding when in January he nailed 49.1 percent from long range. But after the All-Star break, Green watched his three-point shooting percentage sink to 27.7 percent.Then, surprisingly, Green found his shot again in the playoffs; hitting 24 of his 48 attempts from three-point range.Im not gonna say it was [vision issues], Green said. I got the procedure done, [and] it helps. But that wasnt the reason why I was shooting poorly. Some seasons, you have good ones. Sometimes, you have bad ones. Sometimes, its due to adjusting to chemistry. Sometimes its due to injury. Sometimes, you just dont shoot it well. Sometimes, its mental.For me, its just really building that confidence back up mentally, physically staying healthy, fitting into this system and jelling with these guys as fast as possible so that Im adjusted well, and can pick and choose my spots so I dont shoot as poorly as I did last year.Green cant afford to, considering more than 60 percent of his shots come from 3-point range, and the fact hes struggled throughout his career to create off the dribble. Green hits just 27.4 percent on pull-up attempts, and he compensated for the long-range shootiing woes by attempting fewer shots, which caused his usage rate to dip to a career-low 14.dddddddddddd6 percent.Hes always been able to space the floor with how well he shoots, forward Kyle Anderson said. But it just takes it to another level when hes consistent with that 40 percent [connection rate]. We know hell hit shots. We depend on him, and we know hell knock them down. Hes a proven shooter in this league. So with him on the floor, regardless, we have faith in him to take that next shot.Interestingly, Greens prowess on defense made up last season for what he lacked on the offensive end, according to Spurs coach Gregg Popovich.Greens plus-2.9 defensive rating in ESPNs real plus-minus (RPM) led all shooting guards, as he blocked 2.4 percent of opponents 2-point attempts.I just beat him up, and say, What have you done for us lately? Gregg Popovich joked. Im not sure that [LASIK surgery is] gonna [be] a significant factor in his recovery. Hell be fine. He always plays good defense. So hell make more shots this year. It just happens. Its called sports. Sometimes, hitters dont hit.Other times, players wind up taking hits, which is why Green practiced for the first time on Wednesday after missing the first week of training camp and the clubs exhibition opener at Phoenix due to a thigh bruise.Popovich estimated that Green participated Wednesday in approximately 75 percent of the teams workout, but the expectation is the third-longest tenured Spur outside of Tony Parker and Manu Ginobili will play on Saturday when San Antonio hosts the Atlanta Hawks at the AT&T Center.Its just turning the page, Green said of last season. Its in the past. Its just the life of a shooter. You cant think about the last shot or the last game. You have to think about the next one. The next one could change the whole momentum of any game or any situation. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '