Forums » News and Announcements

oure paying a penalty. We talked a bit yester

• December 9, 2017 11:51 PM GMT

The English Football League has fined 12 clubs for breaching its ‘full strength’ policy in the Checkatrade Trophy. League Two side Luton have issued an angry response after they received the maximum penalty of £15,000.Competition rule 7.3 dictates that starting line-ups must include five players that started the previous or following match, or include five of the starting 11 that has made the most appearances in all domestic competitions. Luton and Portsmouth have been fined £5,000 per match for three matches in which they have been deemed to have failed to comply with the rule, totalling at £15,000 each.Fellow fourth-tier side Blackpool as well as League One clubs Bradford City, Bristol Rovers, Fleetwood, MK Dons, Millwall, Charlton, Peterborough, Sheffield United and Southend have all been fined £3000.All 12 clubs have the right to appeal to the EFL Board, who have stated that the remaining 36 clubs complied fully, with Bradford confirming to Sky Sports News HQ that they would take up their right of appeal.Bradford were penalised for transgressions not within the spirit of the rules over the decision to substitute keeper Colin Doyle just two minutes into their game against Bury. Charlton are one of nine League Two clubs fined by the EFL The Hatters beat League One Gillingham and Premier League side West Broms U21s to qualify for the knockout stages with a game to spare, and chief executive Gary Sweet said: We are staggered that we have been fined the maximum amount for our first offence.We played nine graduates of our academy in that game at Gillingham, and seven against a West Brom side containing four players, two of whom who were internationals and had been transferred for several million pounds, and still beat both. League Two side Blackpool lost at Bolton in their second group game We acknowledge our breach of the competition rules, but does our offence make a mockery of the competition any more than a club substituting their first-choice goalkeeper after just a couple of minutes of the game to ensure they met the five-player starting rule?Which is more in keeping with the spirit of the game? Which supports the competitions ethos of promoting young talent more?That is clearly disingenuous and by fining us this amount the EFL is effectively saying that promoting young talent is only acceptable if theyre with an EPPP1 club, and they are depriving their own member clubs young players access to first-team football. Also See: EFL Cup video Fixtures Live on Sky Get Sky Sports Vladimir Konstantinov Jersey . Vaives lawyer Trevor Whiffen claims the former 50-goal man wasnt provided with a copy of the claim beforehand and that he would not have agreed to the allegations made against the NHL had he been asked to review its contents. Michael Rasmussen Jersey .com) - The Calgary Flames aim to bounce back from their first regulation home loss of the campaign on Friday night when they host a Detroit Red Wings club that they swept in three meetings a season ago. http://www.authentichockeyshopredwings.com/authentic-sergei-fedorov-red-wings-jersey/ . -- Team after team passed on Andre Ellington in the draft. Tyler Bertuzzi Jersey . Jay Feely kicked a 41-yard field goal in overtime, and the Cardinals edged the Tennessee Titans 37-34 in overtime after blowing a 17-point lead late in the fourth quarter. Evgeny Svechnikov Jersey . Fellow centre Pavel Datsyuk remains out because of a concussion. Zetterberg has 11 goals and 19 assists for a team-high 30 points, and Datsyuk has a team-high 12 goals and 11 assists. Max Verstappen said it would be better to replace Austrias kerbs with walls after labelling them dangerous during the first day of practice in Spielberg.Verstappen endured a frustrating FP1 at the Red Bull Ring after having two run-ins with the baguette-like kerbs on the edge of various corners. The first off was at the penultimate corner and cost him a piece of his endplate before a more hefty collision at Turn 5 damaged his front suspension.The teenager vented his frustration over the radio and took his criticism a step further after the days practice sessions we finished.The problem is, I understand we have to respect the track limits, but its better to put a wall there, because then I destroyed two front wings and front suspension, he said. I think its a bit too high. But at the other end we have to stay off them as well.Asked what his conclusion from the opening day had been, he laughed and said: The kerbs are very high, thats my conclusion! And hard for the car. After that, of course I lost a bit of time because of the damage. I think the car is in good shape, we are a little bitt better than expected here, so its not too bad.dddddddddddd Not a bad day.Verstappens viewpoint was not shared by Red Bull teammate Daniel Ricciardo, who thinks the kerbs did their job of punishing a driver for a mistake.I dont think they were dangerous, I actually think they are quite good, the Australian said. Youre going off the track and at least youre paying a penalty. We talked a bit yesterday in the press conference about liking street circuits because if you make a mistake normally your race it over. With modern circuits its hard to just put a wall everywhere and still make it safe.So the yellow kerb worked really well today because in the end it was a mistake from Max. It damaged his car quite a bit, probably more than he expected, but at least it was black or white. Its not personal to Max, the team was spending all of lunch fixing his car so its not good for them, but I do like that if you make a mistake you cant just continue like its nothing. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '