Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

This latest indignity for Fut 18 Coins

• September 8, 2017 9:02 AM BST

This latest indignity for LSU means that if Ben Simmons is Fut 18 Coins going to win 20 games as a collegiate player, he'll have to do it in the NIT. That fact would seem to stretch the imagination of anyone who didn't watch LSU play this year, much less on Saturday afternoon.Simmons is averaging 19.4 points, 11.8 rebounds and 4.9 assists per game. He was a double-double machine all year.

It wouldn't be fair to lay this disappointing season on Simmons' shoulders, but it's inescapable that LSU won 22 games and was a No. 9 seed last year and will be in the NIT this year with Simmons and Antonio Blakeney and a talented roster with veterans. Simmons could be the first All-

American to miss the NCAA Tournament since Davidson's Stephen Curry in 2009 --€” although Curry played in a traditional one-bid league and lost his final conference tournament. Simmons also could be the first No. 1 overall draft pick to miss the Tourney since Pacific's Michael Olowokandi in 1998. The difference is that Curry and Olowokandi played in the NCAA Tournament in prior years.

"I want to play with this team as long as Imvu Credits I can," Simmons said. "I love my teammates and my coach and stuff, and I'm having a great time playing with these guys. These are like my brothers to me. I don't want to leave."But he also found his way to the bench. Twice in the SEC tournament, Jones benched Simmons in the first half with foul trouble. He played five minutes in the first half against Tennessee on Friday and 14 in the first half against Texas A&M.When he played, Simmons could be brilliant as a playmaker, but his team can't make shots.