Forums » English Football

Baton Rouge.Simmons had a NBA Live Mobile Coins

• September 8, 2017 9:01 AM BST

Baton Rouge.Simmons had a great individual season, but NBA Live Mobile Coins LSU didn't have success around him. The five-star Australian prospect averaged an incredible 19 points and 12 rebounds, as the Tigers went 19-14 and lost in gory fashion to Texas A&M in the SEC Tournament this weekend. That devastationturned out to be a fitting end.

The NBA is likely on Deck for Simmons. He stands a good chance to go first overall in June's draft, although Duke's Brandon Ingram has a legitimate shot to go ahead of him. Simmons would've been a candidate for the college game's Wooden Award this year, but he wasdeclared ineligible because of his grades.LSU will likely have to find a way to break through without Simmons'remarkable talent.

"We will be able to utilize this time to get better and Cheap NBA 2K18 MT start preparations for next season," LSU coach Johnny Jones said in a team statement. "We fell short of the mark of getting to the NCAA Tournament; I take full responsibility for this team, and will do the things necessary to make sure we are able to reach one of our main goals at LSU in the future."That future probably won't include Simmons.David Fox Profile, Activity and Communities

Kobe and LeBron have met for the final time, and J.A. Adande captured a great moment after their last matchup:Kobe thinks he still has a chance to change the next James generation though. He saw LeBron's mother, Gloria, in the hallway outside the locker rooms and told her he'd been watching her grandsons' blossoming basketball talents. He had only one critique:"They pass too much," Kobe told her. "Send them my way, and I'll fix that."