Forums » Support

Luis Suarez told FIFAs disciplinary panel th

• May 25, 2017 8:00 AM BST

RIO DE JANEIRO, Brazil -- Luis Suarez told FIFAs disciplinary panel that he did not deliberately bite Italy defender Giorgio Chiellini at the World Cup. James Conner Steelers Jersey . "In no way it happened how you have described, as a bite or intent to bite," the Uruguay striker wrote in Spanish in a letter dated June 25. The players defence is in paragraph 6 of FIFAs disciplinary committee ruling, which has been seen by The Associated Press. "After the impact ... I lost my balance, making my body unstable and falling on top of my opponent," Suarez wrote in his submission to the panel which met Wednesday, one day after Uruguay beat Italy 1-0 in a decisive group-stage match. "At that moment I hit my face against the player leaving a small bruise on my cheek and a strong pain in my teeth," Suarez said. However, the seven-man panel which met on Wednesday evening dismissed the argument. The bite was "deliberate, intentional and without provocation," the ruling stated in paragraph No. 26 of the panels conclusions. Suarez was banned for nine Uruguay matches and four months from all football. He was also fined 100,000 Swiss francs ($112,000). The panel, chaired by former Switzerland international Claudio Sulser, included members from the Cook Islands, Hong Kong, Pakistan, Panama, South Africa and Singapore. The ruling confirmed that referee Marco Rodriguez of Mexico acknowledged in his match report that he missed Suarezs bite. So did his two assistants and the fourth official. "I havent seen the incident because the ball was in another sector of the pitch," Rodriguez writes in paragraph No. 4 of witness submissions in the 11-page document. T. J. Watt Youth Jersey . "It was awesome," he said. Coming off an ugly three-game sweep at the hands of the Yankees, Toronto found itself in a deep hole early after the Reds put an eight spot up on starter Liam Hendriks (six runs in 1 2/3 innings pitched) and Todd Redmond in the second. T. J. Watt Womens Jersey . Span, Danny Espinosa and Adam LaRoche had two hits apiece as Washington won the final two games of the series. The Nationals improved to 3-7 against Atlanta. They increased their division lead over the Braves to 1 1/2 games.GOLD COAST, Australia -- Brandt Snedeker has withdrawn from the Australian PGA Championship on the Gold Coast. PGA of Australian CEO Brian Thorburn announced Snedekers withdrawal on Tuesday morning, confirming the American golfer did not board his flight from Shanghai on MMonday after injuring his knee. JuJu Smith-Schuster Womens Jersey. Snedeker played in the HSBC Champions tournament in China over the weekend. Adam Scott is the main draw card for the tournament starting Thursday, playing for the first time in Australia since winning the Masters. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '