Forums » Arsenal

Local favourite Yani Tseng,

• May 18, 2017 8:21 AM BST

YANGMEI, Taiwan -- Defending champion Suzann Pettersen shot a 4-under 68 for a three-stroke lead after the first round of the Sunrise Championship on Thursday as she tries to close the gap to Ingbee Park atop the LPGA rankings. Jake Butt Youth Jersey . Americans Alison Walshe and Irene Cho were tied for second with Karine Icher of France and Caroline Hedwall of Sweden. After an early bogey on the par-3 second hole, Pettersen ran off six birdies before bogeying the 16th, also a par-3. "I feel pretty good with my game," Pettersen said. "I feel my ball striking is pretty much where I want it to be." Local favourite Yani Tseng, the 2011 Sunrise champion, only managed a disappointing 76, while Lexi Thompson of the U.S. shot 74. Tseng said she was thankful to the Taiwanese fans for sticking with her as she struggled through her round. "I need to be more confident," she said. "I need to believe in myself a little more." Even with a victory in Taiwan, Pettersen cannot overhaul Park atop the rankings this week. But a good result by her would set up a tight finish to the LPGA season, with two tournaments still to come. Park is not playing in the Taiwan event. Demarcus Walker Jersey . -- Louisville backup quarterback Reggie Bonnafon ran for two touchdowns and passed for another and the No. Chad Kelly Womens Jersey . When the Dallas Mavericks needed to stop a Golden State rally in the fourth quarter, they looked for defensive help from the rookie point guard playing in just his sixth game.Kansas City, MO - The Kansas City Chiefs suffered massive blows to their defense Sunday when head coach Andy Reid revealed Pro Bowl linebacker Derrick Johnson and starting defensive end Mike DeVito ruptured their Achilles tendons. Reid made the announcement following a season-opening 26-10 loss to the Tennessee Titans. Johnson was carted off the field late in the first half. He suffered his injury when he dropped back in coverage with under a minute left in the second quarter and fell to the field. A 2005 first-round pick out oof Texas, Johnson has spent his entire NFL career with the Chiefs. Chad Kelly Youth Jersey. He had four tackles in Sundays game to bring his career total to 985, which is third-most in team history. He needs eight tackles to pass Art Still for second place and is 14 shy of Gary Spani for the team all- time lead. DeVito was hurt early in the third quarter. The losses are the latest in whats becoming a challenge for Kansas Citys run defense. Linebacker Joe Mays is rehabbing from a wrist injury and will be sidelined a few more weeks. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From ChinaCheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '